Our school will:
Empower children and adults to develop trust, resilience and perseverance so that they are able to face the challenges of the world.
- Encourage all children, irrespective of background or ability, to flourish and achieve their potential
- Provide a range of social, emotional, physical and spiritual experiences to enrich the lives of the children beyond the classroom so they develop into mature and responsible adults and experience life in all its fullness
- Work with Church, local and global communities, to find opportunities to work together, serve one another and support those in need
- Nurture an inclusive community where all people are valued, respected and feel safe
- Promote religious literacy and a deep understanding of the Christian and other faiths through dynamic RE teaching
- Promote the spiritual development of children and adults in our Christian community through meaningful collective worship